A How-To Guide For Starting Your Own Business
March 9th 2010
What is Entrepreneurship 101?
This how-to event is designed to educate New Yorkers on the logistics of starting their own business. Despite the challenges of today’s economy, many small business owners are flourishing. The women of Ladies Lotto are natural leaders and innovators within their chosen industries, many of whom are at this very turning point in their careers. Guided by a panel of start-up savvy experts, participants will learn how to turn their passions and skills into an official business.
At Entrepreneurship 101, participants will learn:
- How to create a business plan and business model
- How to choose a company name and defining its brand
- How to become a legal business and the differences between an Inc., a Corp, a Co., an LLC, etc
- How to start right with tax and accounting record keeping
- Putting it all together: networking, marketing, and the day-to-day as a business owner
The Entrepreneurship 101 panel will include a business attorney, a representative from a successful break-through startup powerhouse, an accountant, a thriving designer, a freelancer, a marketing guru, and more.
What: Entrepreneurship 101: A How-To Guide For Starting Your Own Business
When: Tuesday, March 9th 2010
Where: 287 Spring Street, New York, NY 10012
$25 NON-MEMBERS (pre-pay) http://tinyurl.com/llny3-2010
SPACE IS LIMITED, PLEASE RESERVE A SPOT BY PAYING IN ADVANCE.