Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Need a Remedy...

Morning! Since we're doing introductions, I'm Betsey (some may know me as Boops), your LL beauty editor. I'm a writer/editor/beauty editor by day so I get tons of products and I love to try everything. Ask me questions, tell me about your favorite products, let me know if a product I blog about sucks...etc.

Lenox - good luck with the little one! (P.S. I'm a great babysitter)

So, I'm going through a breakout. I've been trying to heal my lil pimples naturally but I broke down and went to the derm for a prescription on Tuesday (blerg).

In my home trials I did discover two amazing products:

Sundari Neem and Aloe Vera Tonic Water (Neem Extract contains Sulfur that is an essential building block of collagen with antiseptic qualities. Aloe Leaf Juice stimulates fibroblast activity and improves the skin healing)

Tammy Fender Holistic Skin Care Clarifying Dermagel (Myrrh detoxifies, Thyme is a natural antibiotic, and Tea Tree Oil is a natural antiseptic)

(There's something up with this site so I can't post images at the moment...check out sundari.com and tammyfender.com for more info).

Anyone out there have zit-be-gone remedies?

No comments: