Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How App'd: ChaseMobile with QuickDeposit



The strides developers are making in the world of apps continues to amaze me. The latest app I'm showcasing is ChaseMobile from J.P. Morgan Chase Bank with QuickDeposit for the iPhone. Say goodbye to putting your fingers on those grimy screens and keyboards at the ATM! With ChaseMobile you can check your balance, transfer funds and find ATMs and branches. QuickDeposit is one of my favorite features. You can snap a photo of your check (see the photo above -- taken from my iPhone) and watch in amazement as your deposit is recorded instantly.

In less than five minutes I "scanned" my check and a pending note was placed on my account.


Hold on Mommy Warbucks; your daily online deposits are limited to $1,000 per day or $3,000 per 30-day period.


Available for
: iPhone
Version
: 2.3.1
Cost
: Free
Pro
: Banking at your finger tips. No more "eew" moments at the ATM.
Con
: All of this at your finger tips stuff is making it easier to couch surf.


No comments: