Gucci's video/commerical for their new Guilty fragrance just arrived and, of course, it has the requisite hot actors, dark lighting and cheesy catchphrase at the end about seduction or whatnot...but here's what made me feel "guilty" about further snarky comments:
1. It's directed by Frank Miller
2. It was filmed at Fellini's studio in Italy
3. The song that's playing, "Strangelove,"is originally by Depeche Mode but covered by Friendly Fires
4. The creative director got the idea for a Guilty fragrance from Barbra Streisand's 1980 song, "Guilty"
5. The bottle IS pretty Gucci-fabulous-flashy-gorgeous
Oh, and I'll take that Gucci bracelet on Queen Sophie-Ann's wrist, thank you very much.