Monday, June 28, 2010

Love Laeken


I met Los Angeles clothing designer Mallyce Miller (& her assistant Hailey) of Laeken a year ago at a trunk show at Shotwell in San Francisco. Both stunning, tall beauties draped in sexy, cool & casual pieces that turned out to be Mallyce's creations.




Impressed, I immediately gave them the scoop on Ladies Lotto and invited them to the next event in LA. Mallyce, who went to USC during my own stint, has created a chic accessibly sophisticated line that blends fashion, beach and femininity into one perfect affair.



Proud to have Mallyce's presence in Ladies Lotto, it seems as if Laeken has only just begun.



To purchase Laeken, visit: laekencollection.com Become a fan of a fellow LLADY on Facebook, visit: http://www.facebook.com/LAEKENcollection

1 comment:

Sophy said...

I would like to share the experience of buying True Religion commodities with you everyone.I have ever found the evevry shops true religion men jeans in True Religion Outlet to find the suitable jeans.I have been fonding of True Religion jeans for a long time,due to its comfortable and the simple stylish design. As a matter of fact,i am a really fashion-oritented girl, who like the popular jeans,especailly like the True Religion Jeans,which present a sexsy,charming Women's Bootcut Jeans flavor,but simpleness. I have bought five pieces one time,which make my sister very suprised.I just want to say that i choose,i like. This season will be more colorful and beautiful with the True Religion jeans. And it is never get out of fathion!



I am proud of Mens Jeans introduce the good site to you! I always order my True Religion jeans at this outlet store. They are always give me the competitive price with high quality. Let share this outlet feeling.