Friday, May 22, 2009

5 in 1 this weekend



Studio 5 in 1 will be open for four days this weekend to give you more chances to find exactly what's missing in your summer wardrobe.
I'll be working at the store Saturday through Monday to bring you new summer styles, happy hour, tailoring services and a whole new project to be unveiled!


where:
5 in 1, 60 N6th Street between Wythe and Kent, in Williamsburg
when: May 23rd, 24th & 25th
time: noon to 7 pm (open til 8 pm on Saturday)
happy hour:
free beer from 6 to 8 pm on Saturday, May 23rd

Study:

Come check out my new project, you're going to love it!

Tailoring services:

I will be offering my services as a custom tailor to shorten or cuff pants, skirts and dresses, take in your oversize clothing or turn an old baggy pair of shorts into a new skirt. Bring in your repairs and I'll quote you a price.
(I know what I'm doing, I promise!)

Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend,

Tara

No comments: