Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Saved! Juno from Being Born Knocked Up with Rosemary's Spice-y Talking Children

Hello Lovely Ladies,

While being pregnant I find myself watching more and more movies about pregnancy. So here is my list of movies (in no particular order) that I just adore. And the amount of times I’ve watched them thus far.

  1. Juno-10x. The best scene is when the step-mother gives it to the sonogram tech. She deserved it, rude bitch! And seriously Michael Cera is the cutest dork ever. Oh and the soundtrack is the shizz.
  2. Knocked Up-25x. I mean seriously Seth Rogen is so hilarious to me and Katherine Heigl really handled her own.
  3. The Business of Being Born-3x. Really informative. Everyone woman should see at least once.
  4. Children of Men-4x. A bit scary, I couldn’t imagine being the woman who is to continue the entire human race. So much pressure.
  5. Rosemary’s Baby-1x. If anyone has a crazy baby father then this movie is nothing.
  6. Sugar & Spice-2x. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.
  7. Look Who’s Talking-2x. Now if only we could understand them.
  8. Saved!-1x. Stand up to all the haters damn it.
Lenox Davis Out.