Hello Lovely Ladies,
While being pregnant I find myself watching more and more movies about pregnancy. So here is my list of movies (in no particular order) that I just adore. And the amount of times I’ve watched them thus far.
- Juno-10x. The best scene is when the step-mother gives it to the sonogram tech. She deserved it, rude bitch! And seriously Michael Cera is the cutest dork ever. Oh and the soundtrack is the shizz.
- Knocked Up-25x. I mean seriously Seth Rogen is so hilarious to me and Katherine Heigl really handled her own.
- The Business of Being Born-3x. Really informative. Everyone woman should see at least once.
- Children of Men-4x. A bit scary, I couldn’t imagine being the woman who is to continue the entire human race. So much pressure.
- Rosemary’s Baby-1x. If anyone has a crazy baby father then this movie is nothing.
- Sugar & Spice-2x. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.
- Look Who’s Talking-2x. Now if only we could understand them.
- Saved!-1x. Stand up to all the haters damn it.