Tis the season of change... and with change can come fatigue and depression. Yes, even perfect LLadies out there can suffer like the rest.
Utilizing food and supplements that aide in keeping you emotionally and physically energized are key this season. Here's a list of 10 foods you should be stocking up on as the weather gets cool (at least here in the Northern Hemisphere) because happy LLadies shine through even the darkest skies...
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids - take supplements
- Zinc - can be found in foods such as pumpkin seeds & wheat germ
- Vitamin B-3 (niacin) - try dried beans and/or supplements
- Vitamin E - sunflower seeds, vegetable oil, turnip greens, peanut butter
- Calcium - you don't have to only drink milk or eat cheese - calcium can be found in broccoli, tofu and kale
- Folic Acid - load up on sweet potatoes, almonds, orange juice (fortified) and whole grain breads
- Stevia - a natural sweetener and alternative to Splenda, mega popular, find it at Whole Foods.
- Vitamin C - broccoli, oranges, papaya and get this - potatoes!
- Iron - supplements, beans, peas and nuts
For more details please visit: