Monday, July 13, 2009

Seeking Virtual Interns!



I am searching for two virtual interns for Fall 2009.

Responsibilities will include:

  • Help me research cool things.
  • Help me coordinate a variety of projects—which mostly involves contacting artists, brands, scheduling, organizing details.
  • Respond to emails!
  • Writing assignments…both assigned and those based on your own interests.
  • Other stuff that comes up.
  • Workload will be about 8 hours a week.

There is absolutely no pay, but the glory, oh the glory…

If you are interested, email me at natalie@ladieslotto.com with a brief note about why you are interested in being my intern and a quick little resume as well. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone who may be interested.

For a student, I’d be happy to write a letter of recommendation after a successful internship. I’d also be happy to promote projects that the intern may be working on personally.

I will collect resumes until the middle of August and get back to those who I’d like to interview after that. Please note that this is a virtual internship, so your location does not matter, but you must be super self-motivated.

No comments: