I am searching for two virtual interns for Fall 2009.
Responsibilities will include:
- Help me research cool things.
- Help me coordinate a variety of projects—which mostly involves contacting artists, brands, scheduling, organizing details.
- Respond to emails!
- Writing assignments…both assigned and those based on your own interests.
- Other stuff that comes up.
- Workload will be about 8 hours a week.
There is absolutely no pay, but the glory, oh the glory…
If you are interested, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief note about why you are interested in being my intern and a quick little resume as well. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone who may be interested.
For a student, I’d be happy to write a letter of recommendation after a successful internship. I’d also be happy to promote projects that the intern may be working on personally.
I will collect resumes until the middle of August and get back to those who I’d like to interview after that. Please note that this is a virtual internship, so your location does not matter, but you must be super self-motivated.