Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One Wild and Crazy Guy

First, I would like to thank everyone for their comments and compliments. This has and definitely will be a crazy emotional ride. For some reason when a woman is pregnant it can really bring the ugly out of people (you would think just the opposite). Good news and bad news this weekend. I prefer the bad news first. Bad news: My father and I are no longer speaking. I won't go into too many details, okay I will. It started with a pair of my sisters socks and ended with him saying that he didn't know if he was my father...what kinda mess is that to tell a pregnant woman. It hurts but hey I have my own family and well-being to think about. Its weird because my "dad" and I have always been so close, very close. But again, this pregnancy is bring the worse out of people. Needless to say my mother ripped him a new one. She doesn't play.

The good news: We found a 1 bedroom and are moving in on Saturday. I gave myself a deadline and made it. Yea! I am very excited. I also bought a bed for the first time. That was an experience. You get to actually lay on the bed, roll around, and jump on it if you have to. We also were able to test our comfort levels. A great guy name Diamond (I was thinking the same thing) helped us at the Sleepy's in Harlem gave us a great deal.

A couple of my friends said that I should have a housewarming. I said no way because that's just being greedy. I'll wait for the baby shower for the good stuff. Speaking of which, in the near future I will be posting about products and services I find interesting and to die for. I'm looking forward to the great adventure that is starting. The health of my baby and myself are first and foremost.

Lenox Davis Out.

No comments: